Sunday 8 January 2012

A Lesson For The Lady


A woman was cooking herself a breakfast of fried eggs. Suddenly, her husband burst in to the kitchen.

  "Careful...," he said, "Careful! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. Wayyyyy...too many! Turn them! Turn them. Turn them now!...Okayyy..we need more butter. Oh my gosh! Where are we going to get the butter? They're going to stick! Careful...CAREFUL!!! I said be careful!!! You never listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them. Hurry up, will you?!! Are you crazy or have you lost your mind?!!....aha...that's it. Dont' forget to salt them. You always forget to salt them. Use the salt! USE THE SALT! THE SALT! You have to use the salt right now!!!!!" (+_O)

  The bemused woman stared at her husband. "What in the world is wrong with you?" she asked.(O_o) "You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs? hmpph!!" (>_. The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

twitstamp.com